Homemade blueberry muffins are the quintessential breakfast comfort food.
Soft and lightly sweet with juicy mounds of fresh fruit throughout, blueberry muffins are bits of hand-held summer flavour.
- 2 cups of plain flour (If using self raising flour remove baking powder)
- 1 cup Freeze-Dried Blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Sift together the flour, blueberries, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, agave syrup, milk, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to cool completely on wire racks.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.