PASSIONFRUIT POWDER - 100%
Botanical Name: Passiflora edulis
Passionfruit is favourite in Australia and NZ and is commonly used in Ice cream, Cheese cake and as a topping on Vanilla Slices. It is also famously used in Pavlova although who invented this dish remains a debated point!!!
1. Passion fruit flower is the national flower of Paraguay.
2. Hip-hop artist Drake released the hit song "Passionfruit" in 2017
|Per Serve (10g)||Per 100g|
|-carbohydrates from sugar||2.3g||23g|
1. Where do you source your passionfruit
Our Passionfruit comes from India
2. How much Passionfruit is in Passionfruit powder
We use 100g of Passionfruit juice to make 10g of Passionfruit Powder.
3. How much Passionfruit should I use in my recipe
Passionfruit has a very strong intense flavour so we recommend you add a little at a time and taste as you go.