Dark Chocolate Orange Bliss Balls
These dark chocolate orange bliss balls are easy to make, delicious and healthy. Perfect for school lunches or an on-the-go energy hit.
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 1 Cup Softened, Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 - 3 Drops Pure Orange Essential Oil
- Desiccated coconut to taste
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Coat with desiccated coconut.
These yummy snacks will keep in your cupboard for up to 5 days. Freeze or refrigerate to extend their life.