Nut Free Granola Bar
If you're looking for a nut-free granola bar recipe, you've come to the right place!
These no bake bars are easy to make and are a super tasty lunch box filler. Using only a handful of ingredients, you can customise these bars to suit your tastes.
- 1 cup tahini (or any other seed spread)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup freeze dried fruits and seeds
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your tahini and maple syrup and heat until melted.
- Add your rolled oats and mix until combined.
- Fold in your dried fruits and seeds and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer your granola bar batter into the lined pan and press firmly into place.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, until the bars have firmed up.
- Cut into 16 small bars or 8 large ones.